Attention Melburnians 🚨 Four’N Twenty and Big M have teamed up offering you a chance to WIN the ultimate lunch break and start your long weekend off right 🔥
One lucky winner will receive a ‘Tasty Truck load’ of Four’N Twenty Pies and Big M’s delivered straight to your worksite on the day before Grand Final Eve (Thursday 28th September).
FOUR'N TWENTY x BIG M AFL GRAND FINAL
GAME OF SKILL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Four’N Twenty collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address and membership details) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Metro Victoria, Australia residents. Entrants must be 18 years or older. The winner must work at a Metro Victorian address (within 40km of Melbourne’s CBD) in order to receive the Prize.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
5. This Game of Skill promotion commences on 15/09/2023 at 5pm AEST and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 24/09/2023.
6.To enter, participants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
● Follow @fourntwenty and @bigmaustralia on Instagram
● Comment on the Four’N Twenty and Big M competition post in 25 words or less “What is your favourite Four’N Twenty and Big M combination and why?”
● Additional entry methods are outlined in the competition post. The comment on the participating post must fit the criteria of a ‘Four’N Twenty and Big M combination’ (at least one Four’N Twenty product and at least one Big M product)
● The winner will be selected from the eligible entries based on the authenticity of their profile and response (humour, willingness to prove themselves of being worthy, public profile).
● ·Multiple entries per participant are allowed.
7. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid, and entrants can only enter once per week.
Winner Determination & Prizes
9. The judging will take place on Monday 25th September, 9am, at TBWA\ Melbourne, 288 Coventry St, South Melbourne, 3205. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. The winners will be notified via social media and will be announced on @fourntwenty and @bigmaustralia’s Instagram page.
10. As this is a Game of Skill, chance plays no part in determination of winners. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will win a lunch for office or worksite catered by Four’N Twenty and Big M. Delivery will be operated by Tasty Fresh and scheduled for Thursday 28th September 2023, and there will need either the winner or a nominated representative available on site to receive the scheduled delivery. Additionally, there will need to be an available parking space for the Tasty Fresh Van at the site. The amount of food supplied will be determined by the amount of people expected in attendance on the delivery day as indicated by the winner.
11. Prize will include:
● Four’N Twenty Classic Meat Pie 175g
● Big M Chocoalte Flavoured Milk 600ml
● Big M Strawberry Flavoured Milk 600ml
● Big M Iced Coffee Flavoured Milk 600ml
12. Quantity of prizes are subject to workplace attendance numbers. Total prize value is determined by the maximum capacity of one Tasty Fresh van.
● Four’N Twenty Classic Meat Pie 175g (Maximum 440 units at $5 per unit, including GST)
● Big M Chocoalte Flavoured Milk 600ml (Maximum 350 units, $5 per unit, including GST)
● Big M Strawberry Flavoured Milk 600ml (Maximum 350 units, $5 per unit, including GST)
● Big M Iced Coffee Flavoured Milk 600ml (Maximum 100 units, $5 per unit, including GST)
Maximum total prize value is $6,200 including GST.
13. If for any reason a winner is not contactable or does not accept a prize (or an element of the prize) within 72 hours then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable the prize will be substituted (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
15. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Terms and Conditions, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
17. As a condition of entering this Game of Skill promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. The Promoter is Patties Foods Pty Ltd (ABN 62 007 157 182) of Level 2, 1 Joseph Avenue, Mentone VIC 3194